Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Wanxian Mountain, Huixian, China

Song Mountain, Dengfeng, China

Tomorrow I'm headed out to Hua mountain near Xi'an. Don't know if I'll get any good pictures because the weathers been a little bad but, we'll see!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Huashan hosed me over because, I get there, and they so "no foreigners allowed on the mountain now. Coronavirus." gently caress them, first of all it's a mountain. A giant mountain. Second of all, the borders been closed for months. If I'm a foreigner here obviously I've been here this whole time. If anything I'm less likely to have been anywhere else than a Chinese person.

So I called up the other "five sacred mountains", and Hengshan in Hunan (there are two Hengshans, the other one would have let me in too because it's not very developed) said no problem and my trip to Western China turned into a trip to Southern China.

It was no Huashan but it was still nice. It was a small holiday so the temples had a lot going on, and I got to see a statue of Laozi.