Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

The good news is the only difference between a not-photographer and a photographer is time spent taking pictures, so take a lot of pictures and try to emulate pictures you enjoy looking at and it'll develop naturally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

We visited Sweden several years ago and rather enjoyed it, but as we flew out we went over Norway and gliding over all those mountains it made me feel we chose the wrong country.

(we were going to visit friends so didn't have a choice really, but it probably would have been worth alienating them)

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That looks like a rad place to explore. Is that picture from the valley on the west side of the cone?

I've got the disappearing lake on my to-do list if I ever get to be in that part of the country in spring.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I dipped my feet into a glacial lake once, went straight past feeling numb to horrible pain. I could take about 5 seconds.

It was great for submerging our bladders for 10 minutes though.. gave us some frosty cold drinking water.