Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

These aren't great quality as they were taken on a phone about 8 years ago, but I though I would post some photos I took when I worked for a coast & countryside trust. These are all from Fife on the east coast of Scotland. Ranging from St Andrews, to a few of the smaller beaches at the fishing villages along the East Neuk, to the rail bridge across the Forth.

I still live on the coast so I should go for a drive along some day this summer and get some nicer pics. Fife is a bit of a meme in Scotland because it's quite a poor county, and the bigger towns are pretty run-down. But I think the coastline is beautiful and a very underrated part of Scotland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU