Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Or if you're with friends and have a secondary vehicle downstream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

prom candy posted:

gently caress it man the world is ending just buy a bunch of yaks.

The summer heat really gets the musky smell going.

Years and years ago when my grandpa had property in upstate NY, we'd take trips up there and go paddle around in a canoe on some of the lakes/rivers/streams. It was a big old aluminum canoe that would hold my grandpa, uncle, my dad, 8 year old me, and a cooler or two. The property, the canoe, and grandpa are all gone, but they're some of my favorite memories. Since then, I've been in kayaks of a few varieties, some more fun than others, tried stand up paddleboards (definitely not for me), and this weekend was the first time I've been in a canoe in close to two decades and it instantly brought me back. I had a big doofy smile on my face the whole time.

I want a fuckin' canoe.