Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Speaking of buying a kayak....how do you do it right now?

Like, everywhere is sold out, sun dolphin went out of business I thought, and from what little I've read the plastics come from overseas so even the US manufacturers arent making much right now.

I've been wanting to buy one, but literally can't find any in stock that arent 1. over $1k, 2. Lifetime walmart specials, or 3. Those fold-able or inflatable ones.

it suckssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Yeah, Im looking for a $500-700 sit in fishing kayak. Basically I want a river/lake kayak I can throw a rod in every now and again. A lot of the old towns are appealing to me but REI, field and stream, and bass pro shop are all sold out around here. It also sucks that despite being in a large city we have no small local shops - all 3 I could find have gone out of business in the last 2 years.

I wanted to get one last year, but I was waiting for my roof rack to arrive to transport them (ask me about ordering one in *November* that didnt arrive until October of the next year).