Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

21rst Century Digital Boy

evil_bunnY posted:

I put dielectric plastic safe grease on my shimano contacts and it really helps with the system startup checks when plugging into a battery bracket that’s been rained on.

Please refer to the avatar that came before you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

21rst Century Digital Boy
I'm looking to replace my trek fx 2 with an electric commuter.
Say someone I know won a weird kind of jank bike and wanted to sell it to me. A Mercedes Benz EQ formula E team bike. Maybe it's a very reasonable price.

It has cvt gear and a belt drive. Looks impossible to maintain otherwise. Should I just pick it up and run it into the ground?

edit: context I live in a warm place, I dont like hills, my area is flat enough. Otherwise I'll tell you my region and yall can have fun bike shopping for me :iiam:

PosSibley fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Feb 28, 2024