Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Ranch here too. Bagels, bologna, and a jar of ranch from the gas station half way home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

plate of nachos roughly the size of the death star with like every possible nacho topping and some unnatural ones too

edit: to be clear i don't really feel shame about this, i guess maybe i feel shame that i don't feel shame. one time i did this on potato chips, i guess that's shameful

Sometimes I get home from hiking and cook a meal full of both fresh produce and calories. The shame I feel is due to the decadent existence afforded me while others suffer, at Arbys

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
How about the worst food after you leave home? We were headed out for long enough any produce wouldn't last till our return, so I threw it all in the car. When we got to the trailhead there was still a bit left so I threw it in the pack. We got rollin and had a lot of miles to cover and it was buggy so the group didn't want to stop. I was getting pretty hungry, and I had neglected to pack snacks in a reachable pocket, so the only food available was the last of the produce. The orange was delicious, but didn't last me long. The last item was an avacado. You know the ones that never ripen, but start to rot anyway? Turns out it was one of those. But the hunger was like "eat that poo poo man" so I peeled it, scraped off the rot as best I could, and took bites of what tasted like a rancid bland apple. I finished the whole thing. We stopped like 10 minutes later.

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The only shameful thing there is getting a coke at a brewery. It might be the brewery's shame though, if they don't provide any better alcohol free options

Epitope
Nov 27, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Dad knows