Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

I did a 6mi tromp yesterday when it was 89F and like 74% humidity at 7am already, and on the way home I stopped and inhaled 2 large twist cones at DQ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Verman posted:

:stare:

I love twist cones and DQ, but I've literally never even considered getting two at a time? Do you eat one before the other or both simultaneously? I imagine both to keep up with the melting.

:lol: The first one went down to the cone in like 3 bites cuz I was so hot and miserable.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Verman posted:

Thats impressive because I generally inhale ice cream and don't really get brain freeze. I'm usually finished with my large blizzard before my wife even gets three bites into hers.

I think the most ice cream I've ever had at one time was in Michigan at my parents cabin. We walked in town with my nephews to the ice cream shop and they have the midwest flavor "superman" which I hadn't eaten since I was little. I ordered a waffle cone. It was no joke, 4 giant scoops and probably stuck out 6" from the top of the waffle cone. If you don't know superman, its very kid friendly as its hyper sweet and has very intense levels of food coloring.

Not my photo

It umm. Well ... The human body should never consume that much food coloring. Or dairy.

lol superman ice cream makes such terrible color poop

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

It's not shameful, but it is the first thing I ate getting back into civilization after backpacking 4 days this last weekend.

Also another plate of these after this. It's part eating boringass trail food for 4 days, but they were some of the best tacos I've ever had. :swoon: