Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Probably a bunch of chicken quesadillas from Taco Bell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

I usually did 4x0 with animal fries. If I'm real hungry, extra patties on the side for a 5x0 or 6x0

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

Verman posted:

My spirit animal. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who really enjoys Arby's.

Arby's was my go to after I got tired of eating Subway. Turkey gyros, turkey and swiss wraps, and buffalo chicken sandwiches were my jam. My buddy got the meat mountain once after one of our trips

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Utah sucks because there's next to no places open real late at night. So I got some chicken enchiladas from Beto's

If I get back at a reasonable time this weekend I'm getting a 20 inch sub from Capriotti's

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Arby's buffalo chicken sandwich is pretty good and I've definitely stopped there multiple times after hiking, as well as Taco Bell. It's either get something quick at the closest town to where I'm hiking and that's usually been Wendover, Mountain Home, or Evanston (and they all have Arby's) or stay hungry until I'm home. Good options are scarce and scarcer later at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Four chicken quesadillas and you're halfway there