Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Two stand out.

Hitting up KFC after doing Half Dome. I think we scared the lady behind the counter a bit. (“Y’all realize this is for four people, right?” she said to the two stinky weirdo early 20s euro engineering nerds who looked like they could and would eat anything and everything.)

And after doing rim-to-river and back in Grand Canyon, in October, I crashed HARD on the way up. I remember inhaling a dozen lovely dry mini-donuts like it was nothing.

bolind fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Mar 14, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU