Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Don't ask me lady, I live in beer
I did this a couple of times in Asia and got to qualifying for a ParaPro 3 (?) license. I haven't done it in years though and I'd love to give it another shot, probably starting from scratch. If anyone has any recommendations for English speaking schools in nice scenery anywhere in Europe I'd be very interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroyenator
Dec 27, 2004

Don't ask me lady, I live in beer

mad.radhu posted:

Europe is basically paragliding Mecca, I don't have any recommendations for you (I had a trip to Spain lined up this June, but it was cancelled for obvious reasons), but I don't think you'll have much trouble finding one if you look to be honest.
Yeah, that's kinda my problem. I'm in an area where there isn't flying, but then the options in the Alps are just so many and hard to get proper info on. I end up on sites like this which leads me to dozens of outdated German websites and it's almost impossible to see what's defunct or German speaking only or way out away from any major transport hubs or not near any accommodation. Which is why I'm hunting recommendations :)

Now you mention Spain there seems to be a lot more geared to foreigners so I'll be checking that out, thanks!