Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
my wife and i are in the market for an inflatable paddleboard and some kind of inflatable boat/kayak that could fit one of us plus the dog. where do i even shop for such things? and does anyone have any recommendations? we want some outdoor toys we can do more fun stuff outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
cool, thanks for the suggestions on paddleboards!

PokeJoe posted:

How big is your dog? The Intex k2 I have could fit 2 adults and a dog if they aren't that large and could easily take a human and a pup. Sea eagle makes a little longer, little more expensive one too if you think you need more room.

yeah, this sounds like a good choice. our dog is about 30 pounds so it seems like that Intex is a good one. I'll have to keep an eye out for any of this stuff to come back in stock...

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Where are you located? Front Range?

I'm in Laramie. I ended up just buying whatever inflatable SUP was available on Amazon that was within my budget. already been out with it a few times and it's a fun time. even the dog is slowly getting used to sitting on it while we paddle