Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Poopelyse posted:

my wife and i are in the market for an inflatable paddleboard and some kind of inflatable boat/kayak that could fit one of us plus the dog. where do i even shop for such things? and does anyone have any recommendations? we want some outdoor toys we can do more fun stuff outside.

We had been toying with an ISUP for a while, and...everything pushed us over the edge. We went with Nautical 10.5, the entry level board from iRocker. Expensive compared to some of the kayaks posted in this thread, but cheap compared to a lot of other ISUPs, even others from the same manufacturer.

We don't have a lot of grounds for comparison, but we've been very happy with the purchase. Whatever they cheaped out on, it isn't too apparent to beginners from the first 5 hours or so of paddling around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

just a bump for a random inflatable SUP picture, taken from a missouri lake, I forget which.

The primary motivation in buying inflatable over solid was "I didn't want to spend a shitton of money on a rack for my car" but its really worked out. They're so great.