Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Has anyone used an Oru Lake?

I had a cheap inflatable kayak before and I got rid of it when I moved but I was thinking about maybe getting either another inflatable or folding one this spring but the Oru Lake is relatively cheap, light, and looks pretty simple to assemble (it seems like it would be faster than inflating a kayak once you're used to it) so it seems somewhat tempting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Just dicking around on the water

A normal kayak would probably be better theoretically but I don't have a roof rack on my car or anything and I don't really have space to store one

Maybe I should just get another inflatable one but it seems like theoretically the Oru Lake might be faster to set up than an inflatable once I got used to it

mystes
May 31, 2006

Yeah I guess the drop stitch inflatable might make the most sense; is there a 1 person version of those?

mystes
May 31, 2006

I ended up just buying a rigid kayak