Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I grew up in the east coast suburbs so I never really got into hiking or outdoorsy poo poo really, but after my brother and I went to college and my mom moved west, we've all started taking a love to the outdoors! My brother's lived all over as a cop and a park ranger and hotshot and poo poo, so I've been fortunate enough to see Rocky Mountain, GC, Deschutes, and more recently Canyonlands and Arches (where my brother lives now). I've been eyeing the PNW for work soon, but nothing can top the weird high desert of southwest Utah and the eastern slopes in Colorado.

Also adding on to what The Aardvark said, there is nothing better in this world than having a beer with a ranger and letting them talk about their park for hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU