Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
I finally got out on the ice last weekend. Two afternoons of sun, snow, and goddamned wind. Thermal meter said -10C, but the wind brought that down to around -23. Managed to yard up a couple spring stock walleyes, a very tiny pike and a very fine 2kg pike.

Not bad at all for a shamefully late first trip of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
https://imgur.com/gallery/MtXsRn3

Nice little 4lb swamp shark I yoinked out of my perch spot on the weekend. Bastard cracked my rod on the way up and out so next trip out is probably going to be a spool only affair.

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
Today was Fishmas in my neck of the woods and I managed to come home with three walleye weighing in at twelve pounds total. Biggest at six. Hell of an opening day. God I missed open water fishing.