Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
I think you still do that thing where you buy something for 10k then sell it for 10k via paypal then query the payment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
im up a cool 34 pence for the week thanks to my Japan Government Bond Index Fund Hedged Accumulation

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
its up to 38p now! thats £2500.38 altogether, so yeah about 370 USD

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

SubMerged posted:

people sell income producing shopify stores - there's at least a few markets for them

although, they require upkeep. and work. but it is an investment

tell me more

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
the bbc say drop shipping is good https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-53759932

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

ashamed by how much this tempts me

what have you got to lose? sex toys are meant to be a good starting point as people prefer to buy them online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
fundsmith is full of american tech but they scared me by going into the red a week after i trebled my investment. well, it's still better than just sitting there i suppose