Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Chef Ramen

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
You fool! You've not realized that this battlefield is an Adult Novelty Store!

That gives my Dick Johnson card a Turgid bonus of 30 attack power!

Try again in about a hundred years, kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Chef Ramen

Aha! You didn't read the card, did you? Small Town Christian Licensing Board can only target non-Church aligned creatures, and Dick Johnson has the subtype Youth Minister!

This is end now!

Your Centennial Anal Beads will be mine!

Iron Chef Ramen

*cocks eyebrow*

Interesting...

I use 2 chakra counters to play Under The Bus. I use its ability to sacrifice Dick Johnson, and use the Social Ostracism points it generates to search my deck for...

*shuffle shuffle*

poo poo.

*shuffle shuffle*

I didn't put it in this one. Uh...

*shuffle shuffle*

Inania's Left Ring Finger, in flip mode!

Curses! Foiled by grabbing the wrong deck!

Iron Chef Ramen

I won it in a High Stakes Trading Card Game from...

Your cousin!!!

That's right! I'm the reason he lost his mind and shot up the Sunny Greens Morgue! He couldn't deal with the shame of losing his prized possession to me! And now I will use it to destroy you!

gently caress, what deck is this? I'm afraid to deck search now, gently caress.

Iron Chef Ramen

The Windy City? Hahaha!

I play the 1978 Citigroup Center to your side of the patio! Normally a resource card that produces Dolla Dolla Bills each turn, it has an interesting effect when The Windy City is in play!

Now watch as the powerful winds you've created cause the Citigroup Center to crumble and fall, crushing your Combat Fish and deducting $320 million from your Networth Points!