Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile

i am the highly invested spectator watching slackjawed and blushing with a drop of sweat on my forehead, narrating every move in disbelief as if it is the most amazing and unexpected thing I have every seen in my life

not sure i'm a fellow competitor, a love interest, or a mentor but i can tell you this much: i cannot BELIEVE this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

LastGoodBoy posted:

Inania's Left Ring Finger?! There's only three people in the world who possess that card. Where did you get that?

Inania's Left Ring Finger!? Waaaaaa!? I can't believe it!!!

Prof. Crocodile

LastGoodBoy posted:

My cousin received that card from our sensei... He took us in and taught us how to play card games when our parents were killed in that freak accidental car crash that was in no way caused by any nefarious people...

I will beat you and redeem Cousin Blimbo's honor!

I play this card I had in my pocket the whole time! Chicago: The Windy City! This card blows all face up cards on your side of the play patio onto the floor for the dog to chew up!

Chicago: The Windy City!? Waaaaaa!? I can't believe it!!!

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jul 20, 2020