Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I have some book's

They are in no particular order because I haven't arranged them yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
They've changed their spines twice and they haven't even finished retranslating them. The last two volumes haven't been done up in the Deluxe Editions yet.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Wifi Toilet posted:

Then I guess someone has to win the most OCD collection?

Yes, they are individually bagged. The boxes contain more books which are also individually bagged.

I may have brain problems.

I'm curious, are any of those worth anything? First editions and such? Is there any specific reason to keep them in plastic?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
One of my favorite things was getting a plastic drawstring bag from the library to carry my Zoobooks and Goosebumps and poo poo home in

I got upset with my mom for throwing the bags away like goddamnit those are reusable!! Aaa!!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Love a good shower joint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Nice av synergy there