Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Today's the last day to vote in the PDGA elections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

headcase posted:

What is an understable putter that I can throw hard and it turns over, but doesn't die into the ground immediately? I lost my fierce and i wonder if there are any alternatives.

Get a Latitude 64 Gold Pure and throw it on gravel for an hour.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

I started dolfing in early June and I'm slowly figuring out how to hyzer. I feel good about my opening shots now! :toot: They don't go terribly far yet but who cares! It'll come.

But as my distance increases I'm developing a huge hole in my short game where I don't have any throws outside C1. My putt's not long enough to C2 and I keep blasting my approach shots out the back of the fairway. :mad:

I could buy discs about it, but that'd be silly.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

You're not wrong but the issue is, I don't have a layup! :v:

But honestly that's just because I've only focused on fixing my release and throwing longer. Now I need to hit the local pitch and putt course and try to throw shorter. (And also putt. Gotta learn to putt long.)

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

After one trip to the local course I decided that putting rules, walking drools, and ordered four more Pures.

Got them used so I paid the equivalent of a K1 Berg for the whole lot (shipped!), but they were so grody that I had to immediately sit down and give them a good scrub.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

thotsky posted:

My favorite is when you find a disc where someone has crossed out someone's name and phone number, then written their own.

I'm not going to buy someone's discs and then leave their number on it come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

I gave in to the FOMO and bought a Biogold Beetle.

It's not even a meme disc it’s just an expensive frisbee. But I really wanted a golf-sized frisbee.