Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Aced a 228-foot hole on Thursday. Felt good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

net work error posted:

It's a personal decision of mine so not worth a derail.
What IS worth a derail is this special Halloween edition Buzzz I saw while looking up replacements.

I picked up one of them glow boys

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

net work error posted:

Does this count as a made putt?

Nope! Disc has to be laying in the basket or caught in the chains. My home course has Mach baskets and this happens to me more than it should....

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Car Hater posted:

It's nice out this weekend and I'm going to drink and hike and huck plastic all at the same time

Hell yeah brother!

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

the majority of my drivers and mids is Z/Champ-like plastic. i like the feeling and clearness.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

i love finding the disc that just becomes your go-to for a while. Mine has been a Thrasher so far this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

I'm running a Trilogy Challenge at the end of July. Definitely aiming for a laid back event that anyone can play.