Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
https://twitter.com/SolarFlairYT/status/1284935204247867397

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
According to her twitter profile Jupiter🌺 is 19. Witch you a baby youself!

Come back when you're old enough to have at least one wart with hair growing out of it, then you can give baby witches the talk about safe hex.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

#BlackGirlMagic buries Manhattan a massive tidal surge, killing tens of thousands.

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
What are the witch ranks? is baby the lowest rank, can you be an apprentice baby??? how many crystals do i need to level up exactly?

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I've been so busy railing against stupid poo poo that I forgot to ask -- what actually is hexing the moon supposed to do, and why would someone hex the moon anyway?

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
good. the moon has had this coming for a long time. im tired of the moons poo poo.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

YeahTubaMike posted:

I've been so busy railing against stupid poo poo that I forgot to ask -- what actually is hexing the moon supposed to do, and why would someone hex the moon anyway?
For the same reason people climb mountains. Because it's there and talking poo poo in your dreams and occasionally you have a waking dream where the moon suddenly shudders into your room and booms at you "get a job you bum". You will show it. You will get a job. Your job is hex the moon.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
This is just so disrespectful to all the hags and crones out there who've been grinding from day 1

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Hi I'm xXbabywitch420Xx and welcome to my moon hex speed-run. As per the rules we'll be starting the timer after the last ritual candle is lit, and stopping once the sea of tranquility clamours with the screams of a thousand lost souls. Please remember to like and subscribe

*yells unintelligibly*

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Why can't people just come to terms that they are not special?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I don't want to upset anyone but I don't find this very convincing at all.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

ene mene beinprothese
der mond ist ab sofort aus käse
hex hex!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

YeahTubaMike posted:

To gain followers on tik tok? As you must have noticed by now lots of serious witches are angry about this kind of childish behaviour.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hexing and not hexing the moon have the exact same effect, but one of them is way funnier.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

DangerDongs posted:

Why can't people just come to terms that they are not special?

history is chock full of people proving that everyone isn't interesting in any way.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

hexing and not hexing the moon have the exact same effect, but one of them is way funnier.

You say that like you don’t remember what happened to our second moon. :pseudo:

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

what did the moon even do to them
why they starting on the moon
that's not right that's not

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl0XLHy7kes

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Are there any good Youtube videos or Tumblr blogs you'd recommend for getting started in witchcraft? I really loving hate Pluto.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just chaos magick yourself into a witch, all you need is a sigil and a lot of cum

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Sweet, just need to get a sigil and I'm set.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If you can see this :witch: you may have been hexed :ohdear:

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

The Bible posted:

I don't want to upset anyone but I don't find this very convincing at all.

Figured you'd be all "suffer not a witch to live" kind of thing, especially after what they did to the moon and all

cnice
Apr 6, 2017

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you can see this :witch: you may have been hexed :ohdear:

I’m not worried. The moon will protect me.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
if you havin moon problems i feel bad for you son
i got 99 problems but a witch ain't one

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Vakal posted:

Moon Boy was the best fool. gently caress Butterbumps and Patchface.

Hey there, lunar boy
Orbiting in space so fancy free

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
This is terrifying and all but has anyone ever tried hacking the moon?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
can my balls be hexed to be cube shaped

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Two down, two to go! :madmax:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Parsley posted:

what did the moon even do to them
why they starting on the moon
that's not right that's not

There's a reason taunting someone with your disgusting bare rear end is called "mooning." The moon is taunting all of us 24/7, it's about time we gave it some payback

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mega64 posted:

Are there any good Youtube videos or Tumblr blogs you'd recommend for getting started in witchcraft? I really loving hate Pluto.

1) Choose one or more of these:
Wicca
Thelema
Astrology
Enochia
Ars Goetia
Chaos Magick
Ancient Hinduism
Hermetic Qabalah

2) Have some basic knowledge of mythology, which you do, you Final Fantasy nerd. Neeeeerd.

3) Study a shitload of philosophy and practice arguing with people telling you that your beliefs are stupid. You'll need to justify "the thought-form of the collective consciousness is objectively more concrete under the accepted premises of materialism than your subjective perception of reality" and be able to use "the veil" as both a metaphor and something that really exists.

4) Buy stone-based jewelry, incense, light fabric clothes, and if it's winter keep adding layers of really light fabric to cover yourself. Just really try to look like a rich hippie recreating Ritchie Blackmore's Shadow of the Moon album cover.

5) Buy eyeliners, concealers, and a full palette of eyeshadows. You can skip the former two but you cannot skip on the eyeshadows.

You are very welcome.

Elentor fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Jul 22, 2020

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
If you want to practice witchcraft you should eat rear end and get drunk, those are powerful sources of mystic energy.

Terebus
Feb 17, 2007

Pillbug
Can we hex the earth to even out the moon hex? Asking for a witch friend. Pls send spell instructions.

Here's one of my favorite spells for u

A Recipe Spell

This ritual requires a picture of you with your ex-partner. If you don’t have one, you can use one of your photos and one of your partner. In this way, the love spell to recover your ex will be much more effective. But remember, always use a copy of a picture, because you don’t want to boil the original one… Or do you?

It may happen that in a moment of rage you have destroyed all of your ex’s photos (been there, done that). In this case, you can write your ex-partner’s name on a white sheet. But do it with a red ink pen. And you would do the same process as with the photo.

As you know, the moon will also help us in this ritual. That is why it is essential that this spell is casted in a crescent moon.

Difficulty: Advanced

Effectiveness: 4/5

You need the following components:

A copy of you with your ex
A saucepan
A clean pot
Two cinnamon sticks
White ribbon of paper or cloth
A flowerpot with a beautiful plant

A ritual:

Put a saucepan with water and boil it.
When the boiling point is reached, add two cinnamon sticks.
After that add a photo of your and your ex, former lover. We add a photo to boil your love towards you again.
Boil everything for about five minutes.
After 5 minutes, take a picture out with a wooden spoon and place it in a clean pot.
Then, remove cinnamon sticks and put them in a same pot. Sticks must not touch a photo.
Wait two minutes for everything to cool down.
Place these two cinnamon sticks on one of the corners of a photo and begin to roll up this photo. Do it very slowly in order to avoid paper fracturing. While you are doing this, think of your loved one who is going to return back to you. Visualize your life with that person.
Carefully take the white ribbon and wrap it around this rolled photo.
You have to bury it until your ex returns. Here you’ll have to use a flowerpot. Remove the plant from a pot and place the wrapped photo on the bottom of the plant.
Last step would be to put a flower back in that flowerpot. You need to take care of a plant because it needs to grow.

Once your ex-partner returns, you must take that photo out of a flowerpot. Burn it and throw the ashes on the ground, somewhere away from your house.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
We’ve already soaked the whole thing in the blood of innocents so I don’t know what else you want us to do

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Terebus posted:

Here's one of my favorite spells for u

A Recipe Spell

Go take a flying gently caress at the moon.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
More pro-tips, if you want to be a witch but you don't want to just follow the current dressing code, remember that you can always look like a concept art for Interview with the Vampire instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBmSlA5BgCY

Mega64
May 23, 2008

If you were really a witch then why would you dress like a witch and give yourself away.

Though the witches who dress like witches always turn out fine while it's the witches who don't dress like witches that usually get put to death, so I guess I just answered my own question.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
"What's the craziest thing you've ever done, babe?"

"Well...I was hanging out with a couple of my girlfriends the other day..."

"Uh huh..."

"And we were feeling kinda naughty..."

"Nice..."

"So we decided to cast a hex on the moon for fun!"

"HOLY poo poo YOU DID WHA:psypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mega64 posted:

If you were really a witch then why would you dress like a witch and give yourself away.

Though the witches who dress like witches always turn out fine while it's the witches who don't dress like witches that usually get put to death, so I guess I just answered my own question.

I don't think you're getting it

90% of being a witch is dressing like a witch.