Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobbert
Dec 8, 2002
Fish N Scooters
Fun Shoe
I can help you out with this, but I am worried about them melting during shipping. They are showing at $18.29 on costco Instacart, if Costco isnt slammed this weekend I can and stop in and see if they are $15.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobbert
Dec 8, 2002
Fish N Scooters
Fun Shoe

ShowTime posted:

Melting during shipping was my concern too, especially from CA to NC. If you can grab a bunch, i'll slide you enough money to cover 2-day Priority Mail shipping and if you can easily find some of those disposable ice packs, those as well. So $25 + 2-day USPS Priority Mail + some ice packs if you can find them. Otherwise, if your freezer is big enough, you could try freezing before sending. If this is too much, I get it and don't sweat it. I appreciate you looking.

The one thing I would ask you to check is the expiration date. I'm not gonna pig out on these, just want enough to last for awhile. So if the expiration date is, for whatever reason, by the end of this year, just scrap the whole idea. I think these are made with almond butter and almond butter tends to have a lower shelf life, so while I don't expect the expiration date to be before the end of the year, who knows. I expect they have an expiration date of around May of next year.

Why am I willing to spend so much? On the company website, these are $34.99 compared to $14.99. That's a $20 markup for each box. If I get, like, 10 boxes, I'm spending an extra $200 vs $25 to you, $10 for ice packs and $25 for shipping. You are still helping me save money. Plus, these are 20x Peanut Butter and 10x Brownie vs just 30x Peanut Butter or 30x Brownie.
I snagged 5 boxes of them pic attached with dates, I have a box with ice packs from another shipment that got here today. I can send them tomorrow if you send payment!

If it works out I can do another larger shipment in a week or two.

bobbert fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jul 28, 2020

bobbert
Dec 8, 2002
Fish N Scooters
Fun Shoe

ShowTime posted:

Awesome! Let me know what I owe you and i'll send money via Paypal. Not sure what it all worked out to with tax, shipping and the bonus from snagging them from me. I'll send payment tonight or super early tomorrow so you can send out tomorrow. Just let me know what it all adds up to.

The Candy was $89.45 after tax
Shipping USPS Priority my insulated box with ice $ depending on location 7lb box to 30313 is $32.85

$122.30
+ bonus

I used instacart and getting the package picked up from my place give me whatever you think is fair, you don't want to pay retail price for them in the end.

Edit: Sent PM with paypal

bobbert fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jul 28, 2020

bobbert
Dec 8, 2002
Fish N Scooters
Fun Shoe
Payment received emailed you your tracking# but I couldnt get pickup until tomorrow. Check tracking tomorrow night.

bobbert
Dec 8, 2002
Fish N Scooters
Fun Shoe
Just put the box downstairs shot for the threadfans