Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

okay, time for me to take a break. see y'all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky
I went to build a case in the last couple days but going through 1000 loving posts for all the shitposters really demotivated me.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

yeah i can see i was posting like a dickhead and affecting the enjoyment of the game for others. entirely fair call both here and in the discord.

mafia is sorta my way of blowing off steam, but i obviously have a lot of steam to blow off and let that become the the be all and end all.

so i think i'll give it a miss in future because the last thing i want to do is stop others from being able to enjoy themselves. you've all been rad. thanks for the games.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

gently caress that, you better not be going anywhere!!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

hambeet posted:

yeah i can see i was posting like a dickhead and affecting the enjoyment of the game for others. entirely fair call both here and in the discord.

mafia is sorta my way of blowing off steam, but i obviously have a lot of steam to blow off and let that become the the be all and end all.

so i think i'll give it a miss in future because the last thing i want to do is stop others from being able to enjoy themselves. you've all been rad. thanks for the games.

Never apologize

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

hambeet posted:

Steak huh? How about that.
ikr good job.

This was a fun game sad I died RIP.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Sandwolf posted:

Seconding this.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

hambeet posted:

you're no Harold Krell, your behavior was not outside of the norms for Mafia here and you shouldn't feel like, super bad about it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Epsilon Plus posted:

you're no Harold Krell, your behavior was not outside of the norms for Mafia here and you shouldn't feel like, super bad about it

:emptyquote:

Breaks can be nice though so take one if you gotta

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

hambeet posted:

I actually like your posting, just late game add a little substance. Otherwise you're cool.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sorry, Tpink. I really passionately dislike active lurkers in any game. I let it get to me. I'll try to walk away when it happens again.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Also DGK I believe a lot of stuff is fair game but I would never intentionally emotionally manipulate someone like that

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Thanks so much for running this game! I’m glad I broke my mafia hiatus for this. :kiddo:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

DGK2000 posted:

I went to build a case in the last couple days but going through 1000 loving posts for all the shitposters really demotivated me.

Yeah this was really the only big downside of the game for me. It’s really hard to pore through that many posts when, you know, there’s real life stuff going on too.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

hambeet posted:

For what it’s worth, I didn’t think your posts really distracted from the game and it did not affect my enjoyment of it.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

DGK2000 posted:

Sorry, Tpink. I really passionately dislike active lurkers in any game. I let it get to me. I'll try to walk away when it happens again.

And likewise, sorry if I got too heated in response. It was a fair call-out in hindsight, just delivered in a way that really rubbed me the wrong way. Sorry I escalated it further too. But your call-out did prompt me to start being more active! :kiddo:

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Also DGK I believe a lot of stuff is fair game but I would never intentionally emotionally manipulate someone like that

Yeah after that post I kinda reflected on our masonry last game and I cooled off on that part.

tpink posted:

And likewise, sorry if I got too heated in response. It was a fair call-out in hindsight, just delivered in a way that really rubbed me the wrong way. Sorry I escalated it further too. But your call-out did prompt me to start being more active! :kiddo:

I was pretty pleased with your participation afterwards. No hard feelings, we humans can be emotional about weird stuff at weird times. At the end of the day, it's just a game and I am playing it with forum friends.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Sandwolf posted:

Echoing this, I had a good time playing with you hambeet!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
I felt that hambeet bullied me relentlessly

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Great shot! Nice work Tommu.

Thanks for the great game E+, I really enjoyed it. And Hambeet, you should not stop playing, you were fun to play with.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Fun game y’all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

thanks all. yeah this wasn't me running off having a cry or whatever, this was just me saying i don't feel i'm in the headspace to play productively / constructively anymore so i'm taking a break. all good.