Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

We evolved from dimetrodons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

The funniest thing about dimetrodons is their top speed is 2 mph and they were the apex predator. Just lol at these big boys waddling across the landscape

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

i loving love dimetrodons so much that sometimes i want to cry. they're just so beautiful.

little proto-dinosaur prehistoric dogs basically

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

dimetrodons can't swim, he's screaming bc he's stranded and going to die

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Dimetrodons are so loving cute. Little prehistoric dogs with fins. Love their big heads and sharp lil teefies.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

They were cold blooded too so if you had a pet dimetrodon they'd probably cuddle you in the winter :3:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

If I had a lil dime I'd worry about the wind knocking him over by his sail. Is that something that happens? The back sails are so big.:froggonk:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

dimetrodons are the the love child of a corgi and a sailboat, it's a loving cosmic tragedy that they're extinct while humans get to live

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Leperflesh posted:

is that why I have a headache right now

i usually get a headache when i stand on a rock roaring at the world too loud

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

SniperWoreConverse posted:

The unique cranial adaptations of synapsids were primarily to enable them to roar as loud as possible for as long as possible

and their back sail evolved to catch the light of the setting sun just right

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Prophet of Nixon posted:

I made this crappy lego Dimetrodon! Features a rocky outcropping above the Permian sea, from which he is having a roar:

Fantastic

Whenever I see a dimetrodon (an image of one I should say, the real ones went extinct!!!) I get the song Sail by AWOLNATION stuck in my head

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

him yell
him roar
him stand on shore

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

If you lived on a literal Paleo diet you'd scream into the void every day too

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Dimetrodon was a lil bitch

Adbot