Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
WOOOOOO!!!! I AM PUMPED FOR DIMETRODON!
Dimetrodon was way cooler than some bitch arse dinosaur. Do you see feathers on that slick mother fucker? Heck no! Dimetrodon ain't no chicken! Does Tyrannosaurus Rex have any money named after it? Of course not. Can you windsurf on a Diplodocus? Don't be ridiculous.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Mar 15, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

dude hes roaring to get some dimetrodon punani cmon

Man, Dimetrodon's dick must have been SO big. It's not like he could mount other dimetrodon.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Wrageowrapper posted:

Dimetrodon is cool and all but it is no Gorgonopsid, the tru cutie-patotooties of the pre-Triasic period.

Wikipedia tells me "They would have had an incredible gape", so I can get behind this.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

just a perfect, pre, proto dino...I just can't stop clapping

Dimetrodon isn't some bitch rear end reptile but a proto mammal.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Remember when that guy came in here early in the thread to tell everyone they aren't dinosaurs, like I give a gently caress.

Dinosaurs are a bunch of bitches. Compared to dimetrodon.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Dimetrodon CAN float though and some paleontologists believe the sail functioned as an actual sail to cross bodies of water.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Everybody knows Dimetrodon fucks

But did you know Dimetrodon fucks up sharks on the regular?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Dang, I'd let that aardvark eat my ants, iykwim

Weka
May 5, 2019

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Nice av. The wife didn't want the dimetrodon framed photo in the downstairs bathroom so we compromised with a framed photo of a majestic capybara. I got to find somewhere for this dime to display.

Tell her it will frighten the poops straight from her butt, ie scare her shitless.

Weka
May 5, 2019

If somebody who isn't on mobile could do a better job of this I'd really appreciate it.
Anyway, without further ado, I present a combination of the best 2 threads in GBS, or indeed, the entire forums.

Here is also a VERY cute fossil

Weka
May 5, 2019

The best dinosaur is in my opinion the chicken, because it is very delicious.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Sneeze.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

maybe you wouldn't have to frill your proto heat regulators at me if you just chilled out a little? Hmm? Hows that sound?

Look at this dumb idiot who doesn't have a big sign on his back saying "gently caress me".