Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I've been eating dude noodles this whole time?!

I like the way their relationship is progressing, especially how we get to see it through the lens of misunderstandings and gossip from all the side characters. It makes the slower romantic side of the show more realistic and endearing since they're really just flustered college kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I don't really care for the romantic stuff buuuuuuuuut I do enjoy these idiots being the center of attention for like a dozen people.

"Well OF COURSE I go over to his house and cook and play games HE'S MY FRIEND!"
Everyone else: oh honey. Oh dear

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
I loved the arrows slapping him in the face. That’s some good visuals gags right there.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

God I can't wait for her dad to find out who the guy is.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Newest episode was pretty boring. I don’t mind relationship stuff but there needs to be some jokes in there and it wasn’t much. Hopefully things move along and they can get back into some funny situations again.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Black Stones posted:

Newest episode was pretty boring. I don’t mind relationship stuff but there needs to be some jokes in there and it wasn’t much. Hopefully things move along and they can get back into some funny situations again.

The dad is clearly doing the heavy lifting (:haw:) this season so they need to add more of him into the episodes.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Well I’ve got a new vacation destination. Putting good advertising dollars to work and the episode was pretty funny as well.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

lol at Ami and Sakaki finally getting sick of their poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I hope Sakurai gets so drunk he has to crash at Uzaki's place, and when Kiri gets home he has no idea why the dude with the massive hog from the gym is in his bed.