Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I can't believe Judy Hopps racially species-ly profiled a pitbull and then threw them in the maximum security pound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Imagine having this big a hate boner for pit bulls when chihuahuas exist

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pitbulls are friends not food

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im very ambivalent about pit bulls, really, just stories of cats getting eaten burn me up something fierce

Barn Owl
Oct 29, 2005
"text"
The only way to stop these bad owners with pitbulls is good owners with pitbulls

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

cats should be given guns.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejdx6_hYTiY

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Frog Act posted:

cats should be given guns.

humans would go extinct in a week

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frog Act posted:

im very ambivalent about pit bulls, really, just stories of cats getting eaten burn me up something fierce

a few years back, my family adopted a sweet old cat who was missing half his teeth. we tried to make him indoor-only, but he was quick, and had spent his entire life as an outdoor cat, so he kept slipping out.

one day two pit bulls were roaming the neighborhood off-leash. one bit his head, the other bit his rear, and they ripped him in half between them. :smith:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

r u ready to WALK posted:

good

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Fly Molo posted:

a few years back, my family adopted a sweet old cat who was missing half his teeth. we tried to make him indoor-only, but he was quick, and had spent his entire life as an outdoor cat, so he kept slipping out.

one day two pit bulls were roaming the neighborhood off-leash. one bit his head, the other bit his rear, and they ripped him in half between them. :smith:

destroy them all, imo, now

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

r u ready to WALK posted:

don’t forget all birds and rodents everywhere

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Fly Molo posted:

thats metal af

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Frog Act posted:

cats live by the rule that anything they can kill, they will kill. why should they be treated anymore kindly

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Pitbulls are the white people of dog breeds.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lord of Pie posted:

Imagine having this big a hate boner for pit bulls when chihuahuas exist

Seriously, the only reason Chihuahuas don't kill more people than pitts is their size, what a nasty breed

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

Mayor Dave posted:

Seriously, the only reason Chihuahuas don't kill more people than pitts is their size, what a nasty breed

Chihuahuas are the Karens of the Pit Klan

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

this thread has a fuckin terrible premise but as long as it basically disregards the op and moves on to pet chat/animal talk/etc im cool w it

also im threadbanning the op

you dont have to like pitbulls but dont be fuckin bloodthirsty for puppy death

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
don't hate the player (the dog) hate the game (breeders & breeding standards, owners)

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

baw posted:

also as you probably know they are social animals so be sure to get more than one

take care of the ones that are alive, but make breeding them illegal. then do the same for pugs and king charles spaniels (and probably some other breeds)

get rid of all breeds imo. every dog should be a mutt

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

op kicked out of he own thread like a dog

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Man Musk posted:

op kicked out of he own thread like a dog

:sad:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

greetings pet thread! this is my dog with one of my cats:

this is her with my other cat:

here are the two cats without the dog:

they are all asleep in these pictures and all the time because they have no jobs or responsibilities whatsoever

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

this thread has a fuckin terrible premise but as long as it basically disregards the op and moves on to pet chat/animal talk/etc im cool w it

they hated op, because they told the truth

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

wow reviving a classic gbs troll thread for cspam

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
I can't tell if I like narcoleptic yoga cat or butt warmth cat more but everything about that post is adorable

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
dog bites make sick scars op

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
pits are trash dogs tho

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

Dog 'breeds' are undialectical

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

My cousin has a bulldog (Murph) and he's way radder than a pitbull could ever be. Super affectionate and not aggressive with other dogs but he is a drool machine and weighs too much to be the lapdog he thinks he is.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
APBAB

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

babypolis posted:

get rid of all breeds imo. every dog should be a mutt

:hmmyes:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dustcat posted:

they are all asleep in these pictures and all the time because they have no jobs or responsibilities whatsoever

truly they are the wisest of us, those are some p. good cattes and doggo.

Squizzle posted:

sounds like the OP got neutered. :smugdon:

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Dustcat posted:

that is a very pro collection you have there. congrats!

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

staticman posted:

Pitbulls are the white people of dog breeds.

Considering how they are exclusively owned by white people and the completely insane lengths they go to defend them, I long suspected they aren't actually a breed of dog but instead a morphologically distinct subtype of white people. Kinda like how ants sometimes become Majors instead of workers, white people sometimes develop into pitbulls instead of cops or senators.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I knew a woman with a pit bull and she let it kill EIGHT other rescue dogs before she stopped getting more rescue dogs. eight dogs. :smith:

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I once saw a woman wearing a shirt that said "calm down, it's a bull terrier, not a freakin' SHARK!"

If a pitbull every rips my nuts off I will attempt to use my last moments exacting revenge upon the owner

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pick posted:

I knew a woman with a pit bull and she let it kill EIGHT other rescue dogs before she stopped getting more rescue dogs. eight dogs. :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBZINtS0ec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i once knew a woman who let her pitbull kill sixteen rescue dogs and then she went and got sixteen more and then she laughed and the rescue dogs looked at me