Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

that woman grew up to be a famous pit bull herself, you may have heard of her, a little someone called ALBERT EINSTEIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dustcat posted:

i once knew a woman who let her pitbull kill sixteen rescue dogs and then she went and got sixteen more and then she laughed and the rescue dogs looked at me

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Pick posted:

I knew a woman with a pit bull and she let it kill EIGHT other rescue dogs before she stopped getting more rescue dogs. eight dogs. :smith:
lmao owned rescue doggos. survival of the fittest :c00l:

Lord of Pie posted:

Imagine having this big a hate boner for pit bulls when chihuahuas exist

i've been bitten by chihuahuas way way more than any other loving dog though things are vicious karens of dogs. the upside is, they're so hosed up and much like karens, toothless, lacking any gusto or strength that the worst they can do is put a minor dent in your skin and annoy the poo poo out of you. that's kinda the rub is yeah those things are loving evil incarnate, but their propensity for damage is zero, nilch. pit/mastiff mixtures are much much less likely to bite than chihs, but if they do, the propensity for damage = lost hand / other dead cat/doggos

and yeah the pound/shelters here is basically filled up to the brim of either chihuahua or pit/mastiff mixes. the few ones that aren't those breeds usually get adopted pretty quickly. the ones that don't get adopted like older pitt/mastiffs usually get put down after a certain point of no interest.

Xaris has issued a correction as of 00:35 on Jul 24, 2020

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

the guy who lives in my basement wanted to get a dog. i said whatever you want as long as it's not a pit bull. so of course he comes back with something that is technically not a purebred pit bull but absolutely has the pitty face. he goes 'i can take her back if i really need to you didn't say they didn't have any pit bull in her at all.' normally i wouldn't care tbh. but i have two rear end hole cats that i love very much and i don't want them to get eaten. the dog is a loving emotionally damaged rescue who runs away when you approach her too quickly. she is incredibly adorable and sweet but seems like exactly the candidate for one of the horror stories of 'oh she was so sweet and never attacked anybody before this.' its really loving annoying but i wasn't about to send her back to the shelter.

edit--she is currently barking incredibly loudly

Ghislaine of YOSPOS has issued a correction as of 00:33 on Jul 24, 2020