Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Very little confidence in most of my picks for tonight, I went back and forth like 3 times choosing between DC and Stipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I think you have the wrong points awarded for the JDS - Bigi Boy fight, It was a second round KO but points are awarded as if it was a round 1 KO

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

My only salvation was JDS - Rozenstruik being depressingly predictable

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Adesanya Rd 3 KO
Reyes Decision
Vieira Decision
Royval Decision
Tukhugov Decision

FOTN: Adesanya vs Costa
POTN: Israel Adesanya
POTN: Jake Matthews

Looking up these fighters I learned that Kai Kara-France's nickname is "Don't Blink" and 7 of his last 8 fights have gone to decision

Fentry fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Sep 27, 2020

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Man crazy close finish, glad I was finally able to win one of these

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Adesanya Decision
Nunes KO R2
Sterling Decision
Makhachev Decision
Santos Decision

FOTN: Tim Elliot vs Jordan Espinosa
POTN: Amanda Nunes
POTN: Aljamain Sterling

I have very little confidence in any of these picks other than Nunes

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Brut posted:

Fentry you somehow submitted the form without picking anyone for FOTN and POTN, or at least google thinks you did, not sure what went wrong there :shrug:
I submitted after prelims had been going on for a while so decided I didn't think it was fair to guess bonuses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

lol nobody got the main event right