Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Leon chews and carries around an empty soda bottle to spit his chaw in. Looks just like iced tea fuckin gross man.

I think I need to stop patronizing Leon’s Arnold Palmer stand. I gotta admit though, that poo poo is loving TANGY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Leon is Noel spelled backwards.

jesus CHRIST

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
He was great as the straight man in Cool Runnings.

And I guess he was fine in the Like a Prayer video. Didn't have any lines...

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I just heard he's one of the remaining Lowtax patrons. :nono:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Leon owns the house that you see the very first christmas lights on every year

Tipster
Mar 7, 2013

Annoying bird

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Leon borrowed my power drill once three years ago and I never saw it again but last week when I finally went over to ask for it back I noticed he had a lot of shelves in his house.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Leon is a real son of a bitch. That fucker borrowed my truck three days ago, crashed it into a tree, then called me and told me where it was and that I should "go pick it up 'cuz I'm not bringin' it back."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

I hung out at Leon's place and it was cool.
Nice dude, nice TV.
But he asked if I wanted a soda and I said sure.

... All he had was RC.

Like what the gently caress, Leon

RC owns so I assume your issue is that you can't imagine how one dude can be so insanely awesome

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

What did you say?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Leon, Leon
Leon, Leon
Born is the King of Saskatchewan

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Actually Leon is beautiful & perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZnbmWSkO7Y

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Leon calls instead of txting but never leaves voicemail

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
lmao leon just went next door and put a couple thousand or so steel ball bearings underneat that rear end in a top hat greg's lawn mower. absolute ballbearing-pilled as hell.

loving dipshit is going to think he's back in iraq when he turns that poo poo on.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
each one of Leon's pockets is just sloshing with a different type of lukewarm soup

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

leon stopped at McDonalds on the way TO the farmers market and he's checkin poo poo out with the bag still in his hand.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

Empty Sandwich posted:

each one of Leon's pockets is just sloshing with a different type of lukewarm soup

yeah he got soup-pilled a few years ago, apparently he thought you could run a diesel engine on beef consomme lmao he ruined that loving dumbass greg's truck

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I went to Leon's place again the other day and noticed the only art he had on his walls was a framed 'Brooks and Dunn' concert poster and one of those old bolo ties in a light box.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

that doesn't sound very social distancey of you

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wouldn't normally but Leon's been talkin a little poo poo about you homey and I wanted to see whats what plus we both had masks.
Leon's fell off over his nose a lot.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Leon eats Vaseline on Texas toast. we all know it to be true

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

Leon put 100 loving ball bearings under my lawnmower the other day, and thank god all my rifles are in a safe because that was just about the worst flashback I’ve ever had.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I sold Leon a poo poo load of those the other day, man. He paid in cash and it was half paper and half change and in with the change he had two loonies in there and tried to pass them off as quarters and I was like 'C'mon man" and so he came up about 40 cents shy and had to go out to his van to dig around for the last little bit while some other dude had to wait there.
Classic.

Jigglesby
Jan 16, 2015

Leon is my second favorite Elton John song.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

i heard that leon went into about $13k in credit card debt buying up all of the steel ball bearings at all of the lowe's in the city but when i asked him about it he told me that the credit card was actually in the name of someone called "Steve Doogan", who has been dead since 1885

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

I went with Leon on a fishing trip to the lake once, and when we got there instead of backing the boat down the launch he drove his truck head-first into the lake.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i saw leon's budget spreadsheet recently. i honestly don't know how he has over $500 a month to spend on scratch-offs

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

TheAardvark posted:

i saw leon's budget spreadsheet recently. i honestly don't know how he has over $500 a month to spend on scratch-offs

to clarify his budget spreadsheet is a moldy old white bedsheet he writes his finances out on

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

TheAardvark posted:

he's actually very scratchoffpilled, usually wins enough to at least "keep it rolling" and buy next month's scratch offs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Leon needed a tie for a wedding and I lent him one of mine. He returned it but it stunk of cigarette smoke and something else, not sure what.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Leon prays to an old beer can

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Leon cheats at golf, and not in the "What'd you have there, Leon, a 6? Ouch, ok bud." When just maybe you didn't see he put that second one in the water or whatever, it's all gravy, he's having a bad afternoon kind of way.
The "Leon you did NOT take a 4 there." Kind of way.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Hell, Leon drives right up on the green and kicks your ball in to the bunker before you get there.

One time he tried to convince me his ball in the woods was mine. No Leon, I'm not the one who has custom printed "BIG DOG LEON" golf balls.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Leon uses someone else’s pic on his Grindr profile but he only meets up at like 2 am so it’s probably your last chance for the night so you let him in anyway

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Leon was the worst culprit who got found out in the first case.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
Leon's DnD character is a gnome telemarketing associate

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
LLLEEEEEEEOOOOONNNNNNNN!!! :argh:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i gave my baby to Leon for a kiss, and he bit him

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Junk posted:

i gave my baby to Leon for a kiss, and he bit him

makes sense. even babies can tell he's a loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My t-shirt detailing my feelings re Leon is bringing up a lot of questions already answered by my t-shirt.