Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
My only request at the moment is that you up your voice volume a bit. I'm having a hard time understanding you sometimes, especially when the horns come in loud during the scouting segments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
So obviously this team is far better than its division, but I'm not sure how much of that is your play and how much your team. Are the team stats just as good as everyone else in the division or did you luck out a bit?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
It might partially be that Duck is pushing harder for big returns than the other teams are, which would lead the AI blockers to try and help out as things go unexpectedly, while almost every AI kick/punt return is a fairly normal 15-30 yard run. Like, the flags rarely happen when Duck is running for a small gain.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

Professor Duck posted:

Their stats seems to correlate to how often they get flagged for it.

Wait, so it's possible they're still blocking illegally and are just better at getting away with it?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
I am curious, what division would you put the current iteration of the team at? I'm definitely fine with weakening us a bit, but it would be nice to know if we're one division away from being competitive or like five.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
drat, that was an excellent game that really pushed you. A well-earned championshp.