Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Vermont seems like it would be interesting. Not much of a local recruiting base, but you're at least a reasonably driveable distance to PA/NJ and the DMV, so there's at least a theoretically viable path to improving over time.

I would like to be a punter named Longfoot Starsaria.

Professor Duck posted:

Technically, Idaho would now fit into that category (They left the FBS division in 2018). [/list]
Not to be an rear end, but Idaho has a FBS football team in Boise State...and a pretty damned good one too; with more wins in the past decade than everybody not named Alabama, Ohio State, or Clemson. Which, tbh might be an interesting challenge since we'd be competing with an existing successful team in a state with limited in-state talent. But per the parameters of "no existing team", I think we need to cross it off the list.

EDIT: I actually didn't see the previous post choosing Vermont before I started writing my post, but apparently great minds think alike. :cheers:

MagusofStars fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jul 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU