Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kainblueriver
Aug 10, 2013
I am glad to see another season of clownball. Name a player who is going to run the ball Max Daniels for me. In addition, having our team come from Vermont sounds acceptable to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kainblueriver
Aug 10, 2013

Professor Duck posted:

I was thinking about just a little knockdown to keep things more competitive.

Of course, I like the idea of streaming, especially since it makes participation and feedback more immediate. I can't think of how to make you guys more directly involved with the team than taking up the OC and DC jobs :v:

I have been quietly following the thread and the games have been enjoyable to watch. I think we should stick with the same team for at least a few seasons so your recruitment efforts aren't wasted.

Is the problem that our team/head coach combination is just too strong overall or is it just our division. If it is our division then that should work itself out. In addition, isn't the team's low reputation messing with recruitment?

Live twitch matches could be very fun indeed in a vein similar to one of the wrestling LPs that use twitch. We could complain in real time about the ref's being blind and heckle you when you invariably miss yet another screen pass.