Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
This seems interesting. I'll put in my four cents.

I vote for Vermont as our team, cause Vermont with a team... Should be interesting! I also posit we name the coach Kruger Dunning.

Oh, and can I claim a player too? The position will be Kicker, and the name shall be Kirk Bottowski.

Looking forward to this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019

mercenarynuker posted:

I mean, unless you're going to rename them to the Vermont Space Laser Beers, we gotta work with what we got

I would watch the Vermont Space Laser Beers any chance I get, just to hear people have to say it on commentary.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
If multiple players be a possibility to claim, then I request an HB by the name of Dennis Mitchell be put in.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Looking forward to some good old Ball Foot, and how Vermont's stadium will be lookin'.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
That's a good first game to start out on.The team's functioning swimmingly, and only two injuries. Surely it can only be uphill from here!

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
The team looks nice. And Fletcher is really putting in that good work these first few games.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
The defense on our team doesn't seem to have very good reaction times. And they're thwarted by the opponents' offense regularly swapping around plays.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Well, the defense got flattened a little less badly this time around! And Fletcher's still making those big returns.

At least Bottowski gets plenty of chances to kick balls around.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Turns out, couldn't figure them out. Mostly because they couldn't figure their own plays out.

And Fletcher is still the best offensive defensive player around, will he continue his hot streak?

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Maybe the black helmets that keep showing up are a good luck charm.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
That was a floppy first quarter, for sure. Like everyone on both sides woke up on the wrong side of the bed simultaneously and went to play ball.

At least the Special Teams are scoring points as good as ever.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
The trash division can't contain the Catamounts for long, surely.

BraveLittleToaster fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Aug 26, 2020

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Not sure why there's such a frequency of yellow flags during our kickoff and punt returns, but another win for the Catamounts!

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019

Professor Duck posted:

Skill, really. The crappier the players, the more likely they get called for clipping. Not sure what rating that specifically it applies to, but there's absolutely a correlation.

I don't much see the other teams getting called for clipping during their kickoff returns, though. And their players' skill should be on par or worse, generally?

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
That was one good home game to have, classic ol' stomp match.

I elect to stay with the Catamounts, they've only just started growing, after all. The playbooks we have seem to work too, why not stick to them?

Do you have to nerf the team itself? Any option to buff the AI teams? I shudder to think how much worse the constant clipping penalties could get.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
That is a nice and busy last regular season game, Fletcher sticking out once again.

I'm sure the Catamounts'll do well with the next two games!

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Catamounts made it to the final hurdles, with trophies under their belts. Time to eat some goats next game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
That was a close game of footyball, the Catas got it cinched though, cinched good and proper. They deserve that arena buff.

Here's hoping they don't get slaughtered next season! It won't be so bad under the careful guidance of Kruger Dunning, right?