Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

twoday posted:

I think I'm gonna cut down the stream I did into something more watchable and rehost it on YouTube

I loved it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Alobar posted:

pillow face loving rocks

is she the one singing? if so, very true

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Finicums Wake posted:

is she the one singing? if so, very true

both rock

Pillow Face
Jun 22, 2004

Spreading the Nite Crew cancer one volunteer shift at a time.

thanks guys :)

twoday posted:

I think I'm gonna cut down the stream I did into something more watchable and rehost it on YouTube

please do i missed it bc i had to sleep to stream but was otherwise stoked about your block!

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
how many more calls do you think you need to win nichael?

edit: i'm gonna try and put my crippling social anxiety aside and do at least some phonebanking before this is over!!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Finicums Wake posted:

how many more calls do you think you need to win nichael?

edit: i'm gonna try and put my crippling social anxiety aside and do at least some phonebanking before this is over!!

a lot lol

we've done voter contact since november 18th and have more IDs than kerri did at the end of her campaign... but there is so much work left to be done and we need people give it their all, multiple times a week until 9/15. my goal is getting volunteers signed up to three 2.5 hour shifts a week.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
we're getting hamilton rolled

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
so tired...

so close...

to finishing...

24 hour...

twoday
May 4, 2005

...telethon

twoday
May 4, 2005

Giga Gaia posted:

is nichael going to stay up for 24 straight hours and become increasingly deranged?

yes

twoday
May 4, 2005

Pillow Face posted:

please do i missed it bc i had to sleep to stream but was otherwise stoked about your block!

gently caress it

we'll do it live

twoday
May 4, 2005

you can rewatch any of the streams here!!

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
i've never heard jess speak before--just read her platform/positions--and i just want to say, for the record, that she's good

Pillow Face
Jun 22, 2004

Spreading the Nite Crew cancer one volunteer shift at a time.

:hellyeah:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
What was the grand total raised??? Did we do good Nichael??

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

2DCAT posted:

What was the grand total raised??? Did we do good Nichael??

$10,259 in the july 25th to just now period

and $6969.69 raised on the twitch 24 actblue form

we hit my goal!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Nichael posted:

we hit my goal!

:chome:

twoday
May 4, 2005

incredible

good job everyone, high fives all around

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

awesome job

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

don't tell will but I was just told we need to plan another 24 hour event and smaller events between now and that

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Nichael posted:

don't tell will but I was just told we need to plan another 24 hour event and smaller events between now and that

i'm in

twoday
May 4, 2005

give this goat a full hour next time, he's great

MightyBigMinus
Jan 26, 2020

hey before your next one you really want to try getting zoom to feed the video and audio via rtmp directly to twitch, rather than having to capture your desktop like you were.

the difference is zoom will do a server-to-server connection behind the scenes that is much much less likely to have the hiccups and constraints of a residential internet connection

also their encoder won't choke on a lot of motion like your laptop clearly was. the audio stayed pretty good but a lot of the 4 person zoom calls looked like stop motion animation.

I tried finding a good article to link you too but there's nothing super obvious because this is a relatively new feature of zoom and most people are using it in other private/corporate ways (see: https://blog.cloudflare.com/building-cloudflare-tv-from-scratch/ )

if you want someone to just figure it out for you say the word. i'd be happy to help. I could probably even talk you through it over a zoom.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Nichael posted:

we hit my goal!

thats great!

also, not specifically campaign related, but this made me think that there should be a recurring c-spam show, like once a month for a couple hours, something low energy enough that people could fit it in without too much trouble. get folks to present whatever they’ve got, with a host doing bumps and call in/video segments. there’s enough weird talent floating around to make it worth watching. it could occasionally be raising money for something, but wouldn’t have to be.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I want to see the summary some consulting firm Coons paid $250k to analyze this.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

I want to see the summary some consulting firm Coons paid $250k to analyze this.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Elephanthead posted:

I can't wait till they get ahold of the two day and zisky show with all the hilarious Delaware factiods

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

i never knew ladybugs produced so much milk

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

this is a totally cool thread about jess all the way at the top of cspam

guess i'll post about my phonebanking adventures over the next two hours in here :yaycat:

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

oh wow! i talked to a person in delaware! this is incredible! i let someone who hasn't heard of jess scarane know that she exists! :yaycat:

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

just talked to a 69 year old lady who said she'd review jess' website :yaycat:

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

i just heard "eh, it's spam, nobody's on there now" as someone was hanging up at the beginning of a call

I. AM NOT. SPAM. :yaycat:

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

just talked to someone who hadn't heard of jess before, but now he has :yaycat: he's gonna check it out

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

i think we're about to break the phonebanking record for most delawareans called in a single day by this campaign

which is pretty cool :yaycat:

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

delawarriors*

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

drat, the thread got unstickied? that's ice cold

twoday
May 4, 2005

I did it on a 48 hour timer

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i didnt have time to 'bank tonight but i will try to drop in whenever i have a chance this week as well as my normal wednesday shift. it's kind of fun honestly; there are no stakes except the future of the "united states of america"

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

:yaycat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Korean Boomhauer posted:

where will they moor dot com