Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I started playing through the Diablo ps1 port a while back and have been meaning to finish it. We played 1 and 2 religiously when they first came out so I was curious how the console port turned out. It's actually pretty drat good, even if the controls get a little getting used to. They included a simplified control scheme and then kind of an Expert one so you can switch between various menus with certain combos. It ends up working well given the limitations and, poo poo, you can't beat having Diablo with 2 player co op at a time when PCs were harder to get into

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
that new timesplitters that got canned recently, one of the devs just started posting videos and stuff about it on linkedin :negative: gently caress embracer

gameplay
https://streamable.com/ga4vxi

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/robs...=member_desktop

then again............. 3rd person fortnite lookalike?? come on man. no thanks.

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 12:51 on Mar 5, 2024

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

That looks a lot like an off-brand Fortnite alright.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

wow it looked godawful

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
hahahaha

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Oof... I thunk it was for the best Timesplitters died before it became... that.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
Oh i didnt realize this but reading up on it, they started work on a timesplitters fortnite clone (which is that video) and then moved away from it to work on a proper timesplitters 2 remake which then got canned and studio closed.

"According to an anonymous source Fandom has spoken to, the head of Free Radical pitched Timesplitters as a F2P battle royale title to secure funding, but always with the secret intention of pivoting to something more traditional down the line."

https://freeradical.fandom.com/wiki/TimeSplitters_(2021)/Anonymous_Interview

Lol

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Mar 5, 2024

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Yeah, I think it's clear the "Fortnite clone BUT WAIT can we do a normal game pls" gambit was doomed from the off even before considering that it was shackled to Embracer, but man, that art team were definitely doing their best with what they had.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

To be fair, attempting to scam investors is always blessed

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Vikar Jerome posted:

that new timesplitters that got canned recently, one of the devs just started posting videos and stuff about it on linkedin :negative: gently caress embracer

gameplay
https://streamable.com/ga4vxi

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/robs...=member_desktop

then again............. 3rd person fortnite lookalike?? come on man. no thanks.

Embarrassing. It probably would have failed so hard too.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Instead of GaaS as the hot business model, let's usher in an era of games giving players what they actually want but only surreptitiously over the long-term. GGPWTAWBOSOtL.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Maybe they should just start making movies

Wait, I'm getting a...what do you mean...The Marvels? The gently caress is Madam Web?

Livo
Dec 31, 2023
I don't think directly linking to it should be a legal problem, since it was a small scrapped prototype, but just to be on the safer side since it might be removed, the Internet Archive has the Timesplitters 4 2008 build, it's about 2 gigs, search for uploads by FRDArchive.

There's gameplay footage with bots with this build if you just want to watch it.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
The build also includes buttloads of data from Timesplitters Future Perfect... including stuff that was supposed to be stripped out of a retail release, like some deleted content and some metadata fragments from a failed Goldeneye remake pitch.

https://twitter.com/ScrungusCrungus/status/1765303169712554354
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSRnyUFzYT4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuaKVdcp14Q
https://twitter.com/Bek0ha/status/1765522047835201544

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Is that from the dudes ps3?

Also lol is that goldeneye remake pitch a straight up remake pitch or is that one where they wanted to remake it without the bond license and it was gonna be a perfect dark prequel with joanna's dad as bond, but the level design/gameplay/missions and story stay the same?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I still can't believe we got the mostly complete goldeneye remake build from possibly the last person in the world that may have had access to it lol

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there

Meowywitch posted:

I still can't believe we got the mostly complete goldeneye remake build from possibly the last person in the world that may have had access to it lol

Was this separate from the Timesplitters 4 leak that just happened? Somehow I missed it entirely

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Captain Walker posted:

Was this separate from the Timesplitters 4 leak that just happened? Somehow I missed it entirely

Yeah I mean the 360 one, for the record. it's been floating around since 2021

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Captain Walker posted:

I have no idea if the links in the pastebin still work, but it was pretty sweet. I think I still have it if you want to PM me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0GinqO4lhU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
https://github.com/ProjectDreamland/area51

quote:

# Area 51 (2005) Source Code Release

Welcome to the unofficial release of the Area 51 (2005) video game source code! This project aims to resurrect and preserve a piece of early 2000s video game history for enthusiasts, historians, and developers alike. Below is a brief overview of the source code details, its origin, and guidance on how the community can help bring this game into the modern era.

## Historical Overview of Area 51

- **Initial Release**: Area 51 was originally released on April 25, 2005, for PC, PS2, and Xbox. It has become a memorable cult classic.
- **Air Force Sponsorship**: In a unique turn of events, the game was sponsored by the United States Air Force and released as freeware for PC.
- **Abandonware Status**: Despite the game's initial success and the novel sponsorship, it eventually fell into obscurity, becoming abandonware. The game's support and distribution were discontinued, leaving it in a state where it was difficult for fans to access or play on modern systems.

## Source Code Snapshot Details

- **Snapshot Date**: The source code is a snapshot from 2005-03-31 10:40:19, just before the game's official release.
- **Discovery**: It was found at a garage sale of a former THQ developer.
- **Contents**: This release includes the source code for the Entropy engine, game logic, and targets for PC, PS2, Xbox, and an early version for GameCube. Additionally, debug symbols for various platforms are available in the release. Assets are not included, but those can be recovered from the retail game files.

huh. well, wasn't expecting to see this fall out of a truck.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Uh, it was found at a garage sale, it clearly says so!

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

njsykora posted:

Well Diablo got a PS1 port so it wasn't entirely unexpected.

Whenever Diablo for PS1 gets brought up, I always feel compelled to make mention of the cancelled PS1 port of Baldur's Gate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngXSpx-UaH4

There was also a BG1 port planned for Dreamcast as well.

Good soup! posted:

:wrong: this kind of thing is rad as hell and I love scrapped ports that were close to completion

I found out a few weeks ago that apparently Blizzard planned to bring Diablo to the N64 and I'm curious how far they made it into the planning stages before scrapping it. A four-player Diablo 1 on the 64 would have loving ruled back in the day

A lot of those would-be ports would have at least been interesting lol

I can't remember if the N64 version was brought up, but I read David L Craddock's Stay Awhile and Listen, and there were plans to make a Diablo game for GBA at one point.

quote:

Jon Morin came to Steven Woo with an idea. He had gotten his hands on a development kit for Nintendo's Game Boy Advance, a full-color portable system that ran games reminiscent of the 16-bit Super Nintendo. The kit resembled a game cartridge. Programmers and artists could write custom software to the kit's microchip by compiling code, writing the data to the kit, and plugging it into the GBA as if it were a regular cartridge.

"Jon asked me to help out," said Steven, programmer. "I got [a kit], too. They were only like 100 dollars when official development systems cost a lot more. It was something at a scale that one could conceivably finish without the huge teams that PC and full-size console projects were, then and now, sucking all the air out of the room."

Jon and Steven asked Alan Ackerman if he'd like to lend his artistic talents to their project, a full-fledged Diablo title for GBA. There would be multiple character classes and oodles of treasure to loot and monsters to kill. Alan agreed, and in turn recruited his friend Stefan Scandizzo. Kenny Williams joined as a producer, and the ad hoc team wrote up a proposal, which they pitched to Dave Brevik.

"I thought it was great idea," Dave said. "Hell, a Diablo-lite game with a town and lots of dungeons? I'd eat that up."

Blizzard South's managers read the proposal and pushed the team to develop the game for Nintendo's classic, black-and-white Game Boy. The GBA was newer and more powerful, but the old-school Game Boy had a much larger share of the handheld market. Jon Morin was the point man on the project. He christened the game Diablo Junior and wanted it to appeal to kids, Nintendo's target demographic for Game Boy. Diablo's action-heavy gameplay was simple enough for kids to grasp. The idea that electrified the team was Jon's suggestion to incorporate a trading element similar to Nintendo's Pokémon games. Released in red and blue cartridges for Game Boy in 1998, each edition of Pokémon contained exclusive pocket monsters that players had to trade by connecting their handhelds via the Game Boy Link Cable. Diablo Junior's editions would include unique items for players to swap.

"We had a lot of really cool ideas, and I think it would have done well," Jon said. "For one thing, it had the Blizzard name on it, and it was a Diablo product, and you had the whole trading concept which was so popular back then."

The team came up with several story ideas before deciding that Diablo Junior would be a prequel to the first game. There would be three major cities, each leading players toward the center of the world and encounters with hordes of monsters and bosses. "The original idea, I think, was there were going to be three or four classes, and which class you picked determined which city you started in," Alan recalled.

After leaving their starting city, players would enter one of two common areas. For example, a knight and spellcaster might enter plains reminiscent of Diablo II's first Act, while another class would set foot in a desert. "So you could play as the knight and you start in a different city. It's a unique area for you, but then one area is shared after that, and then another area is shared," Alan explained.

Jon and Steven created a development environment on their computers. Alan and Stefan created art assets for characters, items, and dungeons that resembled the cathedral stages from Diablo. They committed to nothing. Early assets were meant as experiments, quick and simple tests they threw together just to get the hang of developing for Game Boy and following the Blizzard North model of getting a prototype running to see how it looked and played.

The team had just hit a major milestone, getting a character roaming through a dungeon, when Blizzard South contacted the bosses with concerns. "From what I remember the Blizzard South guys ran it through the accounting and determined that it was too risky financially," said Steven.

Developing and selling software on cartridges for Nintendo hardware was like trying to hit a moving target. Nintendo charged so much money per cartridge, and cartridges had to be ordered through Nintendo. That meant developers had to predict how many units they believed they would sell long before a game was finished.

A cartridge bearing the Diablo name was almost a sure thing, but almost wasn't good enough for South. "Blizzard Entertainment looked at it, and they were kind of like, 'Well, we've never done a Game Boy game, so we've got no experience marketing that type of game,'" said Alan. "When you do a Game Boy game, you buy the cartridges from Nintendo. If you think your game's going to sell 50,000 units, you buy 50,000 cartridges from Nintendo and they make a profit on that."

Selling more units than the estimate could be an even bigger financial headache. If a cartridge game sold out, the publisher had to order more through Nintendo. Cartridges were shipped by boat and could takes months to arrive. From there, they had to be manufactured, boxed, and sent to retailers. If a game's appeal had faded by the time the next batch of software hit stores, they might not sell, eating into profit made from selling the first round.

"There was lots of risk in this project because there's lots of ways you can lose money doing console games," Alan continued. "On the other hand, we thought the Diablo franchise might do well. They got back to us and said, 'It's your call. You know all the risks. Are you that keen on this that you want the company to take that kind of risk?'"

Jon, Steven, Alan, Stefan, and Kenny laid out their predicament for Dave Brevik. He left the decision to move forward or cancel in their hands. Undecided, Alan met with a friend in the industry who had worked on console games, and who ran down warning signs to look for before committing to a project. Was it the first time a team had worked together? Were they working on an unfamiliar platform? Although they'd worked together on Diablo II, the Diablo Junior project was their first time as a group. More troubling, this was the first time anyone had worked on the Game Boy platform.

They decided to move on. "I kind of look back and regret that we didn't say, 'Let's do it,'" Alan said. "But at the same time it was probably a good call. If I hadn't know about the whole cartridge-profit-margin thing, I would have said, 'Sure.' But having to guess how many cartridges was going to sell? You're kidding me. Why does anyone even make cartridge games?"

What I found really interesting (and I don't think I ever seen this mentioned anywhere else before) is in this next section:

quote:

Elsewhere in the office, another nascent team was in talks with Capcom. The Japanese publisher wanted to develop a console version of Diablo under Blizzard North's supervision. Unlike the port of Diablo to PlayStation, released in 1998 by developer Climax and publisher Electronic Arts, Capcom pitched a prequel that went back thousands of years to when demons first invaded the world of Sanctuary.

The bosses liked the idea, and a small team came together. Bill Roper would serve as producer, with Michio Okamura directing the art side. Joe Morrissey worked with Capcom on the story, and Mike Scandizzo and Pete Brevik advised on engineering. "[The game with Capcom] was on-going," Pete said. "When there's time, you work on it, but you're also working on the expansion for Diablo II and stuff like that."

Michio was involved because he had been responsible for establishing the vision for much of Diablo's world and denizens, and for his fluency in Japanese. He attended meetings and translated back and forth between Japanese developers from Capcom Production Studio and his English-speaking peers. "It was really exhausting, having to be part of a meeting where you're not just translating but you're also involved in it. When you're just translating, it's easy; you're just going back and forth. But if you have to translate, and while you're translating you have to think about and contribute to the meeting..." He shuddered at the mere thought of the workload he'd taken on. "Oh, God."

Per early story documents for the game, Sanctuary had been created by angels and demons, but kept off the grid so no powerful entities could find it and manipulate the world or its populace. Eventually, demons sent word of Sanctuary to Diablo, who co-opted it to build a gateway to hell.

Capcom wanted to develop its Diablo game for PlayStation 2, and fill it with more diverse characters and locations. "There was going to be more of an Asian theme to it," Joe said. "We were working with Capcom, so we thought we'd do some Japanese stuff with it."

Meetings were held at North's office in San Mateo, or out in Japan. Blizzard North's team played a supervisory role. Joe Morrissey kept tabs on Capcom's story. Michio made sure the characters and areas they pitched were in line with Diablo's themes and flavors. Mike Scandizzo shared all the knowledge he had learned architecting Diablo II's multiplayer components to assist with Capcom's networking models.

The North team's excitement grew with every concept illustration and story document Capcom sent. When the first gameplay demo arrived, Blizzard North's five-man team convened in the game room and booted it on a PlayStation 2 imported from Japan. The silence was deafening.

"It was crap. It was comical how bad it was," Joe said.

Michio grimaced. The animations were jerky and amateurish. The combat had no weight, no follow-through behind sword swings and magic spells. "It just wasn't fun," he remembered. "We thought everything was good, but when they actually started executing it, they just couldn't. Either they couldn't or they just didn't want to."

After playing the demo, Bill Roper sent an email that politely but firmly severed the relationship. Both parties moved on.

Over time, the five-man team arrived at a conspiracy theory.

"The impression was they weren't going to quit our relationship because that would be bad form," said Joe, "so they would deliver something that would make us break up with them, so to speak." [SQ1]

SQ1 refers to an footnote, which says:

quote:

[SQ1]
On March 11, 2004, Capcom released Monster Hunter on PlayStation 2. The game puts players in control of titular monster hunters who wield special powers and weapons to track down and fight giant monsters. Like Pokémon, the objective of Monster Hunter is to weaken, not kill a target so it can be captured and later dissected for parts. Players use the parts to craft armor, weapons, and other items.

While Monster Hunter included a single-player mode, its appeal was its online play. The five-man crew who had worked with Capcom thought some the game's networking code looked awfully familiar.

"Same network infrastructure, same style of gameplay [as the PS2 Diablo title]," Joe Morrissey said.

So it sounds like Monster Hunter originally started life as a Diablo spin-off. :aaa:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
BG on Dreamcast would have been so goddamn huge for me as a youth.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Oh man I would love to see that PS2 Diablo demo lol

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!

quote:

If I hadn't know about the whole cartridge-profit-margin thing, I would have said, 'Sure.' But having to guess how many cartridges was going to sell? You're kidding me. Why does anyone even make cartridge games?"

Burger Becky brings this up in her talks on the SNES games she’d developed for Interplay. Always a squeeze to develop on smaller size roms and to use slowroms instead of fastrom at the cost of the infamously famous SNES slowdown.
But in the end - given their false starts in Warcraft Adventures and StarCraft Ghost a small scale Diablo game on GBA wouldn’t be bad. I don’t know how well the isometric gameplay would have translated to the GBA resolution.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Coffee Jones posted:

Burger Becky brings this up in her talks on the SNES games she’d developed for Interplay. Always a squeeze to develop on smaller size roms and to use slowroms instead of fastrom at the cost of the infamously famous SNES slowdown.
But in the end - given their false starts in Warcraft Adventures and StarCraft Ghost a small scale Diablo game on GBA wouldn’t be bad. I don’t know how well the isometric gameplay would have translated to the GBA resolution.

Depends on the size of the sprites probably. No way they were getting the same kind of density as Diablo 2 (or probably even 1) but Boktai was isometric.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWppMbFWSRw

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

BG on Dreamcast would have been so goddamn huge for me as a youth.

Absolutely. Would have filled a big hole in that library as well.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Max Wilco posted:

Whenever Diablo for PS1 gets brought up, I always feel compelled to make mention of the cancelled PS1 port of Baldur's Gate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngXSpx-UaH4

There was also a BG1 port planned for Dreamcast as well.

I can't remember if the N64 version was brought up, but I read David L Craddock's Stay Awhile and Listen, and there were plans to make a Diablo game for GBA at one point.

What I found really interesting (and I don't think I ever seen this mentioned anywhere else before) is in this next section:

SQ1 refers to an footnote, which says:

So it sounds like Monster Hunter originally started life as a Diablo spin-off. :aaa:

i remember wanting that ps1 bg port when i heard about it back in the day, i was waiting for it cos even tho i had bg1 on pc, the pc was downstairs in my parents living room and i barely got chance to play it and i wanted to sit on my bed with my ps1 and play it all day :allears: (tho maybe i was thinking of the dreamcast version? memory is getting hazy) saw that gameplay years later was even more bummed cos you can see how it was gonna be one of those ports that has lots of weird little console changes and i always love playing those. like even some areas look like their perspective is alerted slightly (candlekeep inn in that video) and the new character animations and design and music. got it on ps4 tho and that analog character control is fun but would have loved the ps1 version i think.

we def lost something when consoles became on par with pc, no more weird alternate history style ports of big pc games :negative:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
There were a fair amount of arpg adjacent games on GBA like the two Shining Soul games, LOTR and even a fairly convincing port of Dark Alliance 1, so I think it could have worked out

Davedave24
Mar 11, 2004

Lacking in love

Coffee Jones posted:

The Two Towers and Return of the King GBA games were basically blatant diablo clones. Pretty good from what I remember!

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

The GBA probably has more isometric games than any other console in history. I mean, all the Boktai games, eight Mega Man Battle Network games, the (fantastic) THPS2 port, FFTA, most of the LotR games, a few of the Harry Potter games, at least one Spyro the Dragon title, a Tomb Raider game…I’m pretty sure it could’ve handled it.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Rockman Reserve posted:

the (fantastic) THPS2 port
The Max Payne 1 port was also actually really faithful for an isometric adaptation, only really missing the dream mazes as far as content goes.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Hogama posted:

The Max Payne 1 port was also actually really faithful for an isometric adaptation, only really missing the dream mazes as far as content goes.

the dream mazes are easily the worst part, so, good

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
In the wake of that Llamasoft compilation Digital Eclipse just released, Jeff Minter's posted a few extras from the archives on, uh, Welsh Mastodon.

https://toot.wales/@llamasoft_ox/112091021569923613

quote:

Here's a little extra for anyone interested in the archive, a couple of things that didn't make it in:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/6wcw286l75sh35rm3mvtm/Llamatron-WIP-disk-images.zip?rlkey=gzauhk71yvbxw9hnunzoo15ms&dl=0

These are a couple of disk images containing early WIP versions of Llamatron, containing some gameplay elements that didn't make it into the game. They are playable using the STEem Atari ST emulator.

You'll see things like a Baiter-style enemy that came in to hassle you at the end of a level, and also just how unrefined the gameplay was at that stage of development.

https://toot.wales/@llamasoft_ox/112091038601382684

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Rockman Reserve posted:

The GBA probably has more isometric games than any other console in history. I mean, all the Boktai games, eight Mega Man Battle Network games, the (fantastic) THPS2 port, FFTA, most of the LotR games, a few of the Harry Potter games, at least one Spyro the Dragon title, a Tomb Raider game…I’m pretty sure it could’ve handled it.

also the highly questionable jet set radio version, rebel Star saga which is basically XCOM, and the pretty cool isometric Metroid scurge hive

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!

Light Gun Man posted:

rebel Star saga which is basically XCOM

playing through random GBA roms got me into this game, which got me into X-com (with hyphen), which then got me Jagged Alliance 2, my favorite game of all time.

Rebel Star Saga is a good game on it's own too. It made "overwatch" a deliberate strategy you could set up before Xcom (no hyphen)

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Vikar Jerome posted:

i remember wanting that ps1 bg port when i heard about it back in the day, i was waiting for it cos even tho i had bg1 on pc, the pc was downstairs in my parents living room and i barely got chance to play it and i wanted to sit on my bed with my ps1 and play it all day :allears: (tho maybe i was thinking of the dreamcast version? memory is getting hazy) saw that gameplay years later was even more bummed cos you can see how it was gonna be one of those ports that has lots of weird little console changes and i always love playing those. like even some areas look like their perspective is alerted slightly (candlekeep inn in that video) and the new character animations and design and music. got it on ps4 tho and that analog character control is fun but would have loved the ps1 version i think.

we def lost something when consoles became on par with pc, no more weird alternate history style ports of big pc games :negative:

the ps1 baldurs gate did get leaked in 2009, at least, and it can be completed, albeit with some bugs and missing some polish

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

OldAlias posted:

the ps1 baldurs gate did get leaked in 2009, at least, and it can be completed, albeit with some bugs and missing some polish

Available on the internet archive

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Its can be finished!? drat i thought what got leaked was a tech demo or something. i might burn it later this week and see what i can do on real hardware lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/luigiblood/status/1777392245265604997?s=46&t=ZJ9ZvPjCbQpambZYVc10rA