Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

21rst Century Digital Boy
Cross posting from the megathread, but I'm looking at biking from Orange County, CA to San Diego. I hear Torrey Pines is the killer part, and that Pendleton is mixed business?

The trains have been weird recently. Anyone have good advice or insight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

VideoGameVet posted:

Yeah.

7. There's no train from San Clemente to Oceanside because the Ocean messed up the tracks. It's an Amtrak bus from Irvine to Oceanside. I did this last weekend with my Brompton because I was judging games at WonderCom.

Thanks for the info. I feel like the trains have been messed up since Sept.

My favorite part of Wondercon is the Masquerade ball. Didn't go this year, I've been at the Grand Canyon.

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

SplitDestiny posted:

I did a thing.

Completed all 2700 miles of the Tour Divide in ~22 days through some pretty gnarly peanut butter mud, head winds, heat, and storms. Proud to have completed on my first attempt!

:hmmyes:
:cheersdoge: