Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Question regarding bikepacking bag sizing:

Going for a full Apidura Expedition set and not sure on the saddlebag and bar bag sizes. Saddlebag available in 9, 14, and 17L, and bar bag in 9 and 14L. I'll have a 1L top tube bag and the 5.3L frame bag too.

Looking to do trips from overnight to possibly a full week. Wouldn't be in the middle of nowhere so would have access to resupply/etc. Probably would use hammock gear for shelter vs tent. I'm definitely planning to get all my gear out and shove into known size stuff sacks, but curious if anyone has general opinion on sizing and/or this specific range of bags.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU