Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 49 minutes!
Alaska fucks a man up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

lmao you aren't wrong

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

ilkhan posted:

34x36 if I don't get a Grail or Grizl (waiting on GRX 2x12 Di2), 31xsomething if I do. Endurace will be marginal for the gravel I think, so hopefully they release this summer.

Glad to hear it's worth the ride, we're spending a week in the area.

The Arkansas River Valley (so basically like Salida up to Leadville) is probably my favorite part of the state. The Collegiate Peaks are great, great riding, and good family activities.

And I’m unsure your fitness but I would run 34x36 without much thought. YMMV.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

vikingstrike posted:

The Arkansas River Valley (so basically like Salida up to Leadville) is probably my favorite part of the state. The Collegiate Peaks are great, great riding, and good family activities.

And I’m unsure your fitness but I would run 34x36 without much thought. YMMV.
It's a 12sp 105, I think the sprockets are 11-32 right now, but it's easy enough to swap I think. Probably get a Grail or Grizl, I want the tire clearance as well as the gearing.

mexecan
Jul 10, 2006
I’m noodling on doing some long distance gravel events that will have me riding at length in the dark.

What’s the thread consensus for lighting options that don’t involve a dynamo hub?