Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikemelbrooks
Jun 11, 2012

One tough badass

VelociBacon posted:

I know there's stuff like the stairs where you can't do that.

Really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0oGMix5X44

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikemelbrooks
Jun 11, 2012

One tough badass
I piloted this guy in a round of the National Paracycling championships last weekend. An amazing bunch of athletes.

mikemelbrooks
Jun 11, 2012

One tough badass
I road a 10mile Time trial on my local motoracing circuit. The surface is smooth as silk, and for the first time I can remember the weather was great, it's a old airfield and very exposed to wind. Any hoo I came 19th overall with a time of 23:49. 6th in my age group and first road bike! It was nice overtaking people on TT bikes, and I am pleased with my time. But I am not sure where I go from here, as I don't think I could have gone any faster. Btw my Garmin said my V02 was 54 in the top 1% for my age and a fitness age of 20! I am 61 LOL