Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

I've posted these in other threads but I love my bikes

My mountain bike of 11 years - a Vassago Jabberwocky. I've never had a mountain bike I love as much as this one and it is perfectly suited for my northern Virginia trails. I'm sad that my next bike will be a geared full suspension but I plan to keep the Jabberwocky forever.

My gravel/commuter/road/whatever - a Raleigh Tamland, before I did a wicked tuck no-hander on these jumps (kidding of course).

My 26" BMX cruiser, which one day I hope to bring to the jumps seen above. I love this bike so much and it's so loving fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

:whatup:

If I were to get another single speed, a Chameleon would be in the ranking. Heck, if I wind up with a geared hard tail it still could be considered.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

My mountain bike fork is being serviced so the gravel bike went into the woods.

me your dad
Jul 25, 2006

Got my mountain bike back from the shop and had an awesome ride. I haven't ridden much over the last one and a half months due to lovely weather and not having my bike so I was expecting to feel like a donkey but I rode strong and managed to crush a steep hill that normally forces me to walk. I wound up riding my full loop plus another few meandering miles. The weather is so nice right now and I'm thankful to be able to ride.

Also found a new section of trail I've never been on and stumbled upon a well-visited geocache in a tree.

me your dad fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Mar 21, 2021