Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Page one bike showin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

DELETE CASCADE posted:

maybe it's just me but those pedals with the little screw studs on them look hella uncomfortable. what is wrong with just a scalloped edge

You're wrong, theyre super grippy and you don't notice the screws otherwise.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Yeah even in my flip flops I can't feel the studs

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Withnail posted:

nice shot. I rode it from golden last weekend and it sort of hosed me up but it was nice being closed to cars

From Golden? poo poo I was impressed by the people who did it from Evergreen or Idaho Springs. Thats a hell of a ride.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Quite rainy but a lot of fun.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Took the journeyman, fully loaded with beer and fishing poo poo, onto a trail I did a couple of times on my old Fargo and usually do on my FS bike. The snow and mud made it even spicier than I expected, and it was a loving blast.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Out of curiosity, how much was the coating?

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Two used Honzos in the thread in a day, this one's the ST.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Not empty quotin

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Zion is one of my favorite places on earth, and probably my favorite aesthetically in the lower 48. These are all from a 2016 trip in and around Zion

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Anza Borrego posted:

Great shot!
I’ve done the drive to Bryce twice and didn’t have bikes on the brain back then. I’ll have to look into this!

It’s such great place! This was my 12th trip since we started going in 2015. Have you been lately? Attendance has blown up compared to 2016.

Also: what are you shooting on?

I forget if those were a Nikon d3000 or sony A6000 (I'm pretty sure it was the latter but I'd have to check the original images)

Haven't been since sadly, though I'm often not too far. I'm kinda dreading going, I used to hit Moab often for mountain biking and that's crowded to the point of keeping me away now, can only imagine how Zion is.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

dema posted:

Did a moto trip around Zion, Bryce, Capitol Reef and Arches last year. It was a religious experience.

edit; sorry, here is some bicycle poo poo:

How was the reef? I've passed by it a few times but never made the time to stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Rad looking bike tho