Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Krijgt geen speciaal kerstdiner!

howdy :fyadride:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

crosspost from the mtb thread

Samopsa posted:

new bike day :getin:

my first mtb after doing trails on my gravel bike the past couple of years. Gonna try it out on some local trails this weekend, can't wait!

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Orange valve caps!

Dope bike.

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

this was basically the last carbon road bike under 3000 euros for sale in my size in the Netherlands

(TCR Advanced Disk 1, 2021 model)

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

real good poo poo

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

mikemelbrooks posted:

First ride out on my new old wheels!

The most photographed petrol pumps in the county.
]

:holymoley:

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

Hokkaido Anxiety posted:

Hey I just put pink slicks on my gravel bike. Not sure I like how they handle, but slipping around is a lot of fun.

sick, I just ordered the blue slicks for my TCR, love the gravelkings!

bicievino posted:

New Bike Weekend

Need to decide what front wheel to get for it, but man, it feels good.

a good bike

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

got the blue panaracers on, i think I'm done setting this one bike up for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samopsa
Nov 9, 2009

LoudPipesSaveLives posted:

Finally got around to finishing and riding and taking a few photos of the custom frame I got made this year. I ended up with pretty much what I wanted, and it rides and handles very much how I expected and asked for. Jeffson Bikes in Rotorua NZ was the frame builder.
Due to a long lockdown and stuff with the kids I haven't had much more than short local rides on it but it's rad. Colour looks a lot more 'hot' in person it's hard to photograph even with a bit of image manipulation.

that bike owns goddamn