Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

I am a bike baby who has only been riding my townie cruiser that I dug out of storage around my neighborhood for the last couple months. I feel like I lucked out in a major way by finding this at the bike shop this morning, the sole hot mayo Midnight Special, and in my size no less. Hot dog. I absolutely love it. I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to bikes but I'm pretty pumped about it, and already fantasizing about getting a brown leather saddle and brown grip tape to make it all coordinated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

It does have vents on the top and back (it’s a Thousand helmet) but this was just what I had kickin around for my cruiser. Bike helmet recommendations are definitely welcome!

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Already going a lil nuts with the copper accent look for the midnight special. Put the Brooks saddle on today and I love how it looks (and it’s way more comfortable for me than the stock saddle). I went a little overboard and designed a hawk logo for my bike that I commissioned to be made into a copper head badge. I love it so much.

mareep fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Aug 29, 2020

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

FORTHCOMING. I got too excited to ride it and didn’t take one. I also bought new pedals for it but I’m too newb to know exactly how to put them on but I really want to. Then I will be done with upgrades*

*hahahaha

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Thanks y’all, I love this bike. I did juuust take those fenders off yesterday, the bike shop put them on for whatever reason. I would LOVE copper fenders aesthetically but can only seem to find them in a 700c. Another thing to add to my stacked bike wishlist anyway

Also thank you for the pedals tip! The new pedals aren’t anything super fancy but I like the look of them a lot more than the simple shop ones on now.