Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

guri
Jun 14, 2001
This is my beloved bicycle. It is a mamachari which is a Japanese term for a mother's bicycle usually decked out to carry groceries and kids around. Somehow it found its way to Korea where a bicycle shop gave it to me for free because they were just going to toss it out as junk. It doesn't have gears and is very clunky. The front wheel is the wrong size and I can't find the correct size here so the front break doesn't really hit correctly while the back brake is a drum type which tends to screech and is very ineffective when you start to speed up heading downhill. But I have been riding it for seven years now and I love it. It has gotten me up into the mountains, to the beach, along coastal roads. I've ridden it home 15km with a 24-pack of beer strapped to the back. I've carried furniture home on it. It's a good bicycle.

The best is seeing people super serious people trekking along decked out with gear and I just blow past them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU