Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
my bike after a rough night in vegas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Put on a new chain, so I'd figured it was due for a picture.

It doesn't look like much but it was it was the trek roubaix team bike back in the day and retailed for about 12k if you wanted to buy one.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

Unknownmass posted:

Goons in Colorado should really try and make the Mt Evans ride. I have not rode anything else like it.

nice shot. I rode it from golden last weekend and it sort of hosed me up but it was nice being closed to cars

Withnail fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Aug 13, 2020

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

jamal posted:

Got a new stem

Sorry for not taking all that extra poo poo off but I was trying to get in the most possible elevation before dark and probably shouldn't have even stopped to take pictures. Wound up with 5289.

Fun fact, that zipp -17 stem was hitting my dustcap before fully seating, so I put a thin spacer under there, and it was still hitting the edge of the spacer so I had to grind it down to clear.

I approve of your bike. sisl cranksets are the poo poo. I would run one on every bike if it wasn't for the shitshow of current BB standards.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
nice shot of my crap mtn bike, I'm ready for spring

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

vikingstrike posted:

Where on the front range is this? Those wood pieces look like Marshall Mesa area but the angle seems a little off from what I’d expect

it's at the northern tip of marshall lake

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
old bike day, i need a new bike, but poo poo is still so expensive

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
finally riding the summer project bike, you'll see me before I see you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
New bike... just clicked buy on the website and put pedals and cages on it