Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

becoming
Aug 25, 2004

Back when the kiddo was in daycare, this is how I got her there and back. She's six now and still loves this seat, even if she's too big for it.

Gunnar makes real nice frames. I need to ride this more.

... and this one. I need to ride on dirt more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

becoming
Aug 25, 2004

I really really like this bike. Also:

iospace posted:

I still have reflectors on my bike :colbert:

I also ride at night, and gently caress you if you think I'm not leaving them on.

Preach. I ride at night on a regular basis, out in farm country where no one goes the speed limit and there is probably more than a fair share of impaired drivers. I'm doing most everything I can to be as visible as possible. I've taken them off a few bikes that I never ride at night, but for the most part I leave them on.

becoming
Aug 25, 2004

Thought about stuffing my jersey pockets with veggies but decided against it. Still need fenders and to peel the remnants of the sticker off of the crank arm, but otherwise Rain Bike is coming along. Yes I really I am dorky enough to take a backup headlight on rides that will finish after dark.

becoming
Aug 25, 2004

amenenema posted:

Rockhopper conversion continues to own bones.

This bike excites me.