Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

commuter bike that im not riding these days

gravel bike that im not riding these days

not pictured; other bike im not riding these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

my mate just got his new Panasonic steel frame built up. the paint is unreallllll

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

i sold my Kona CX/Street bike during 2019 and basically stopped riding when covid hit

Just in the last couple of weeks ive been realising what a mistake that was, and as soon as I checked marketplace this was waiting for me

just fitted some new lights to it tonight. I tried to get a janky under-stem mount working for the front light but the parts I ordered won't work.

im psyched on the bike though. Im going to throw on some smooth tyres and keep it as a flat pedal neighbourhood cruiser.

Something to do little rides around the park on a summer evening without messing around with a chamois and cleats. Also, CX bikes are the only kind of frames i can ride no-handers on, i guess its a wheelbase thing?

bikes rule, its great to be back

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

Wifi Toilet posted:

Twofer picture since I just got a new rack set up.

Need to chop 8 inches off the arms and it'll be perfect.

i love that Fuji livery, a friend of mine had one in white/red, always reminded me of this

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

i rode home from work last night in heavy rain. im pretty risk-averse after a big crash last month, and I havent ridden in the rain in years, so I took it very slow. But it was an awesome ride nonetheless, especially through the city with all the christmas lights and whathaveyou. Felt very c y b e r